We are seeking an organized, proactive individual who is enthusiastic about career growth within our fast-paced and team-oriented environment. The candidate must have hands-on experience leading design work, project management, and team members. We are a close and supportive team of design professionals who are committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Location: Sausalito, CA
Experience Required: (6) Six to (8) Eight years of relevant experience in a professional landscape architecture setting.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture.
- This position requires excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills for working with our internal and external design team.
- An ability to manage various project scales, from planning to detail design.
- Construction document and detailing experience is required.
- Participating and presenting in meetings.
- Managing project responsibilities.
- Managing project budgets and timelines.
- Maintain existing, and develop new client relationships
- Assist in marketing and business development efforts
- Review all design development, construction documents, and specifications for quality control
- Mentor junior Landscape designers.
- Professional Licensure is a plus.
- Health Care benefits
- 401k with a match
- Continuing Education Program
- Bonus program
To apply: Please submit the following to email@example.com
- Cover letter
- Portfolio of work, including AutoCAD construction documents, plan renderings, 3D studies, and hand-drawn plans, details, or thumbnail sketches. Digital portfolios should be in PDF format, not exceeding 20 MB in size.
This is a full-time position. Salary is commensurate with experience. No phone calls, please.