We are looking for a well-rounded individual who has a passion for design, good verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to make positive contributions in a collaborative team environment. We are a close and supportive team of design professionals who are committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Successful candidates will demonstrate strong design and graphic production skills, including hand drawing and rendering. Strong consideration will be given to those candidates with proficiency in developing construction documentation. Candidates must be detail-oriented, efficient, adaptable to changing deadlines and priorities and work well collaboratively. Designers are expected to think critically and contribute creatively to the design process.
Location: Sausalito, CA
Experience Required: (3) Three to (5) Five years of relevant experience in a professional landscape architecture setting.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture.
- This position requires excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills for working with our internal and external design team.
- An ability to work at various project scales, from planning to detail design, is fundamental, as is the desire to learn about plants and ecology.
- Expertise in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Sketch-up is necessary, as well as good hand graphics and writing skills.
- Interest in administering CAD and office standards is a plus.
- Construction document and detailing experience is a plus.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to self-edit work and command a high level of accuracy.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Health Care benefits
- 401k with a match
- Continuing Education Program
- Bonus program
To apply: Please submit the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter
- Portfolio of work including AutoCAD construction documents, plan renderings, 3D studies, and hand-drawn plans, details, or thumbnail sketches. Digital portfolios should be in PDF format not exceeding 20 MB in size.
This is a full-time position. Salary is commensurate with experience. No phone calls, please.